Professional from start to finish. Grow to expect more from Southeast Painting.
- Your time is valuable. Once you select a start date for your interior project -- that is the day we come. No surprises and no cancellations. The Project Manager and crew will arrive on time and ready to work. (typically between 8:00am and 8:30am)
- Personal Service. Our Project Manager will tour each room with you. He will confirm your paint colors, describe our sequence and process, and note your instructions for each room.
- We protect the room. In short, after you have moved the personal items, we do the rest. We move the furniture off the wall, remove window treatments if needed and then we cover the floor and furniture.
- We prepare the room. We patch your nail holes and stress cracks; not with a quick-fix putty, but with drywall mud. We sand your woodwork and caulk the seams. We prime any stained areas.
- Professional application. We use only premium paints; the right paint for the right surface. And yes, we buy the paint; that is included in the pricing and is part of our job. You shouldn't have to worry with it.
- We put the room back together. We even sweep and vacuum.
- Insure Customer Satisfaction. You and our Project Manager make a final walk-through with a strict eye for quality.