Professional from start to finish. Grow to expect more from Southeast Painting.
- Your time is valuable. Once you select a start date for your exterior project -- that is the day we come. Bear in mind that the Creator is in charge of the weather -- sometimes he shuffles the date a bit. The Project Manager and crew will arrive on time and ready to work. (typically between 8:00am and 8:30am)
- Personal Service. Our Project Manager will tour you project with you. He will confirm your paint colors, describe our sequence and process, and note your instructions for each item.
- Pressure washing. We start by cleaning the areas that we are going to paint; the bugs and the dirt have to go. All we need is access to water.
- Windows. If you have storm windows, we label them and set them aside. After we have painted we clean your windows and your storm windows. Pricing for cleaning windows without storms is available.
- Before we paint. We look for loose or failed paint. We want to find it and remove it -- the old fashioned way --- by hand; scrapers and wire brushes. We will caulk all seams and cracks with a 40-year rated poly caulk.
- Wood repair. If you have damaged wood to replace we will price that separately and one of our skilled carpenters will make the repair. All bare or new wood is primed for adhesion and protection.
- Professional application. We use only premium paints; the right paint for the right surface. And yes, we buy the paint; that is included in the pricing and is part of our job. You shouldn't have to worry with it.
- When we finish. We clean up our trash and leave the leftover paint with you.
- Insure Customer Satisfaction. You and our Project Manager make a final walk-through with a strict eye for quality.